In April 2013, the Government announced new funding of £150 million for physical education (PE) and sport. This funding should be used to improve the quality and breadth of PE and sport provision.
Funding will be allocated to all maintained and state-funded schools with primary phase pupils, including: primary, middle, special and non-maintained special schools, academies and pupil referral units from 1 September 2013.
Schools are free to determine how best to use this funding to improve the quality and breadth of PE and sport provision, including increasing participation in PE and sport so that all pupils develop healthy lifestyles and reach the performance levels they are capable of.
- Sports Premium Impact Report - 2021/22
- Sports Premium Impact Report - 2019/20
- Sports Premium Impact Report - 2018/19
- Sports Premium Impact Report - 2017/18
- Sports Premium Plan - 2016/17