We ask that parents send children to school wearing the items of uniform detailed below:
- Navy blue cardigan, jumper or sweatshirt
- White or light blue or polo shirt or collared shirt
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- Black school shoes (NO brightly coloured trainers)
- School tie (optional – available to buy from the school office £4)
- Muslim girls may wear a headscarf in school uniform colours of navy, white or black
Summer uniform (optional):
- Grey school shorts
- Blue checked summer dresses
As we longer insist on wearing our school logo on uniform all items can be purchased from many local shops at very reasonable cost.
Children MUST NOT wear jeans or coloured fashion trainers. High heeled shoes and open toe sandals are not suitable or safe footwear and must not be worn.
PE is an important statutory weekly lesson and children must bring the appropriate clothing with them to school on the day of their lessons to be able to participate fully.
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain shorts - navy or black
- Navy or black jogging bottoms or track suit
- Trainers (outdoor lessons) or pumps (indoor lessons)
- One piece swimming costume or swimming trunks – navy or black (swimming shorts or beach wear is NOT permitted for swimming lessons).
For reasons of Health and Safety pupils must not wear jewellery to school.
Neck chains and earrings can be hazardous to wearers when they are caught up in clothing. If children ignore warnings to leave jewellery at home, they will be asked to remove items.
Studs in pierced ears and watches may be worn, but pupils wishing to do so must accept responsibility for these items.
Second Hand Uniform
We have a small stock of second hand school jumpers available to families for a small donation please enquire at the school office.