Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain policy documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to request any of our policies in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Accessibility Planning Objectives - REVIEW 2024
- Anti-Bullying Policy - 2023
- Behaviour Curriculum - 2023
- Charging and Remissions Policy - 2023
- Complaints Procedure - 2023
- Curriculum Policy - 2023
- Disability Access Policy - 2020
- Equality Information and Objectives Statement - REVIEW 2024
- Exclusion Policy - 2022
- Home School Agreement - 2022
- Homework Policy - 2020
- Managing Serial and Unreasonable Complaints Policy - 2021
- No Platform (for Extremism) Policy - 2022
- Online Safety Policy - 2022
- Parent/Carer Code of Conduct - 2022
- Positive Behaviour Policy and Handbook - 2023
- Relationship and Health Education (RHE) Policy - 2023
- Remote Learning Policy - 2022
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - 2023
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy - 2023
For all admissions please contact The Birmingham Local Education Authority.
Further details can be found on Birmingham City Council's School Admissions web page
We are required to publish financial information, in accordance with the latest Government guidance, stating how many school employees (if any) have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more:
Blakesley Hall Primary School has no individuals earning over £100,000.
View our school's financial data on the government's Schools Financial Benchmarking website, and see how it compares with other similar schools and establishments: