You may find the websites on this page of interest. Whilst recommending them we would strongly advise that parents look at the sites before allowing your children to use them.
- Bitesize Highlights - lots of educational resources for all school years from the BBC.
- Bug Club from ActiveLearn - log in and read books online.
- Build Your Wild Self - build your 'wild self' activity from the New York Zoo.
- Code Club - access the different programmes provded by Code Club.
- Educational Freeware - this site contains many free educational software and games for you to download.
- GridClub - a learning website for children, including information on Internet safety. The cybercafé is a useful teaching area.
- Hour of Code - learn to code using minecraft, flappy birds, plants vs zombies and many other games.
- Kodu Game Lab - a lab where you can make your own 3D games.
- Mathletics – online maths, helping pupils of all ages enjoy maths and improve their results.
- Myths and Legends - for pupils, teachers and all those who enjoy stories and storytelling.
- Scratch Games - create and play your own games using software created by MIT
- Think U Know - the latest information on the sites you like to visit with an emphasis on Internet safety.
Other Fun and Useful Links
Links to movies, television, games, soccer clubs, and fun things for children.
A big list of useful links that children will find useful aid to learning and revision.
A page of resources and links of interest to parents.
A page of resources and links of interest to teachers.