You may find the websites on this page of interest. Whilst recommending them we would strongly advise that parents look at the sites before allowing your children to use them.
- Bitesize Highlights - lots of educational resources for all school years from the BBC.
- Bug Club from ActiveLearn - log in and read books online.
- Build Your Wild Self - build your 'wild self' activity from the New York Zoo.
- Code Club - access the different programmes provded by Code Club.
- Educational Freeware - this site contains many free educational software and games for you to download.
- GridClub - a learning website for children, including information on Internet safety. The cybercafé is a useful teaching area.
- Hour of Code - learn to code using minecraft, flappy birds, plants vs zombies and many other games.
- Kodu Game Lab - a lab where you can make your own 3D games.
- Mathletics – online maths, helping pupils of all ages enjoy maths and improve their results.
- Myths and Legends - for pupils, teachers and all those who enjoy stories and storytelling.
- Scratch Games - create and play your own games using software created by MIT
- Think U Know - the latest information on the sites you like to visit with an emphasis on Internet safety.