Our lunch times are:
- Reception – 11.45am to 12.45pm
- KS1 - 12.00 noon to 1.00pm
- KS2 - 12.30 to 1.30pm
When Reception first start school, to help them settle into new routines the Year 6 children team up with reception for 'Big Fish Little Fish' and each pupil takes a Reception child in to the dining hall, helps them pick their food and sits with them.
Our school lunch menu is rotated every four weeks to offer the best variety and combinations to promote healthy eating here at Blakesley Hall Primary School.
As from Monday 24 April 2017, the price of school meals will increase to £2.30 daily, £11.50 per child weekly.
Is your child eligible for Free School Meals?
If you are a parent or carer, and receive any of the benefits below, then your child is eligible for Free School Meals:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit run on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If your application for Free School Meals is successful, Blakesley Hall Primary School will also receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and learning (Pupil Premium).