Happiness and Courage
Welcome to Blakesley Hall Primary School Reception. This is the Foundation Stage of your child’s education with us and we are looking forward to working with you and your child over the coming years.
During this important year your child will be taught by class teachers:
- Miss Ali (RA) - Year Group Leader
- Miss Thorne and Mrs Boora (RBT)
- Miss Virdee (RV)
Supported by teaching assistants:
- Mrs Ali
- Mrs Dunmore
- Mrs Crisp
- Mrs Kour
- Mrs Wilson
- Mrs Saraj
We aim to provide a safe, stimulating learning environment as we believe all children deserve the best possible education and support to fulfil their potential.
Hopefully we will provide the foundations for your child to become independent, self-motivated and equipped with the skills needed for future school life.
PE will take place:
- RA – Thursday afternoon
- RBT – Tuesday morning and Friday morning
- RV – Monday afternoon and Wednesday afternoon
- Autumn 1 – Me and My Family – we will bring in pictures of ourselves and our family. Children will enjoy sharing their own experiences.
- Autumn 2 – Journeys – we will be looking at journeys and we are hoping for a trip to The Thinktank.
Making moving machines with Duplo on a visit to the Thinktank.
Reading books and enjoying phonic games with our parents in a Reading Workshop.
We dressed up and made crowns and masks for a Cinderella's Ball.
Making gingerbread men after reading the story.
Enjoying a story telling workshop, where we listened to the story and acted out different parts.
We promote making friends, working hard and enjoying our learning!