Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain policy documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to request any of our policies in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection Procedures for Parents
- Classwatch (Continued Professional Development) Policy
- Complaints Procedure (School)
- Complaints Procedure (Birmingham City Council)
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection/Fair Processing Statement
- Disability Access Policy and Accessibility Plan
- E-Safety and Social Media Policy for Parents
- Growing-Up (Healthy Relationship Education) Policy
- Home-School Agreement
- Homework Policy
- Most Able/Gifted and Talented Policy
- Parent/Visitor Code of Conduct
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Snow and Bad Weather Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy
- Written Calculations Policy
For all admissions please contact The Birmingham Local Education Authority.
Further details can be found on Birmingham City Council's School Admissions web page (external link).
- Consent Form for Educational Visits/Trips
- School Improvement Plan - 2017/18
- School Improvement Plan - 2016/17
All documents on this page are in pdf format.