WHAT IS HAPPENING WEEK COMMENCING 27TH MARCH
Monday 27th - Year 3 and 4 Poetry workshop and Reception Shape Week begins
Tuesday 28th - Year 5 trip to Parkfield Primary School and Year 6 visit to South Yardley Library
Thursday 30th - Parent Workshop in Reception at 9am. REMINDER THAT READING COMPEITITON ENTRIES NEED TO BE IN BY TODAY
Friday 31st - Year 3 working with Cockshut Hill School
UPCOMING DATES AT SCHOOL
Tuesday 4th April - 5A trip to Kingsbury Water Park
Wednesday 5th April - 5S trip to Kingsbury Water Park
Thursday 6th April - Year 6 Progress Meeting for Parents/Carers (2.30pm)
Friday 7th April - 5O trip to Kingsbury Water Park
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is everyone’s responsibility. Everyone who comes into contact with children and their families and carers has a role to play in safeguarding children. In order to fulfil this responsibility effectively, all professionals should make sure their approach is child-centred. This means that they should consider, at all times, what is in the best interests of the child.
(Keeping Children Safe in Education, September 2016)
We have published some Guidelines for Parents on eSafety and Social Media, which can be read on our Policies Page
New helpful videos for parents: We have added videos aimed at parents explaining the Key Stage 1 SATs Tests and Key Stage 2 SATs Tests this year on the appropriate year group pages.
Follow us on twitter - bhps_1
Welcome to the website of Blakesley Hall Primary School. We hope that you will find it both interesting and entertaining.
You can easily find your way around the site by clicking the links that run down the left side or at the bottom of the page. Our website is easy to navigate so you won't get lost!
We always like to hear from our visitors and friends. To let us know what you think of our website, simply sign our Guestbook and add your comment.
Thank you for visiting our website - why not add it to your favourites, and come back and see us again soon!
- 17 Mar 17: Curriculum Overview and British Value documents.
- 17 Mar 17: Growing-Up (SRE) Policy.
- 17 Mar 17: Give your view on our school and see what other parents think.
- 17 Mar 17: We hosted a very well attended Evolve Wellbeing Workshop.
- 07 Mar 17: We all dressed as our favourite characters on World Book Day.
- 07 Mar 17: Everyone enjoyed maths challenges and competitions on NSPCC Number Day.
- 07 Mar 17: A new page with a focus on Attendance,
- 07 Mar 17: School Improvement Plan (SIP) for 2016/17.
- 07 Mar 17: Updated school Staff List.
- 07 Mar 17: Updated introduction for Year 4.
- 07 Mar 17: Updated introduction for Year 3.
- 07 Mar 17: Updated introduction for Year 2.
- 07 Mar 17: Updated introduction for Year 1.
- 07 Mar 17: New Spring 2 Timetables on some of our Year Group pages.
- 17 Feb 17: February's School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 17 Feb 17: Updated school Governing Body attendance list.
- 11 Feb 17: Updated list of school Governing Body members, committees and interests.
- 11 Feb 17: A report of our Sporting Success in February.
- 11 Feb 17: School and City Council Complaints Policies.
- 01 Feb 17: Helpful videos for parents explaining this year's KS1 and KS2 SATs tests.
- 01 Feb 17: New Most Able/Gifted and Talented Policy.
- Previous updates
Website last updated on: 17 March, 2017