SCHOOL IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE OCTOBER HALF TERM BREAK
School re-opens for pupils on Tuesday 31st October at 8.55am
RECENT FUNDRAISING AT SCHOOL
- On Friday 29th September school took part in the MacMillan Coffee morning and raised £318.23 for this charity
- School Council sold ice lollies and ice creams - all monies raised went into school fund
- Year 6 - did a cake sale and a staff car wash - all monies raised went towards school fund and other charities
- Year 5 sponsored run for Syrian Refugees - organised by the school children
- On 5th July school had an inflatable sport activity in school, all monies raised went towards before and after school sporting provision
- Year 2 sponsored fun run - money raised will be spent on school PE equipment
Welcome to the website of Blakesley Hall Primary School.
We hope that you will find our web both interesting and entertaining.
We always like to hear from our visitors and friends. To let us know what you think of our website, simply sign our Guestbook and add your comment.
Thank you for visiting our website, and please come back and see us again soon!
New Things on our Web
- 17 Oct 17: Sports Premium Plan for 2017/18.
- 10 Oct 17: A list of what our children think about Keeping Safe at Blakesley.
- 10 Oct 17: Updated Growing Up Policy.
- 10 Oct 17: Pupil Premium Expenditure Plan for 2017/18.
- 10 Oct 17: Updated school Staff List.
- 10 Oct 17: Updated list of Governing Body committees and interests.
- 10 Oct 17: Updated Creative Curriculum two-year overview.
- 29 Sep 17: September's school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 29 Sep 17: Updated list of Clubs available this term.
- 29 Sep 17: Timetables for Autumn 1 on each of our year group pages.
- 29 Sep 17: Updated introductions on our year group pages.
- 29 Sep 17: Introducing our Year Group Values.
- 24 Sep 17: An update to our Busy Bees before and after school club..
- 24 Sep 17: Updated Creative Curriculum two-year overview.
- 17 Sep 17: Consent Form for educational visits/school trips.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 17 October, 2017